Tamilyn™ 27.5" Ellipse Shade Ceiling Fan with Dimmable Lights - Charred Iron Finish
This unique ceiling fan with lights was designed by Arranmore Lighting Company, LLC and is Patent Pending.
The Tamilyn™ Ceiling Fan in Charred Iron finish adds a touch of modern, and a cooling breeze to any room. The clean lines and soft geometry of the painted steel frame, is offset by the painted faux woodgrain ellipses. Our Charred Iron finish has flecks of unfinished iron mixed with dark brown tones, which offers a rich depth to this finish. This fan with lights is very versatile, and is idea for use in medium sized rooms, like bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, dens, and offices. This fan and lights is compatible for use on sloped ceilings, up to 30 degrees of slope, hardware is included. This fan is larger than our other models, so we always recommend measuring the 27" diameter in the intended space before ordering.
Arranmore® fans are designed to push air down into the room, where you live. The blades have a much steeper pitch than traditional ceiling fans, and spin much faster. As a result, the air being moved by the blades makes a sound similar to white noise, and increases on medium and high speeds. The fan blades are made of Lexan® thermoplastic, which unlike fans with wood blades, means our fans can be used in damp locations such as bathrooms and outdoor spaces like covered porches.
The included LED bulbs are long lasting, deliver plenty of light - up to 2100 lumens on the highest level, and are dimmable using the included remote control. The bulbs are positioned out beyond the blades, to prevent light strobing.
A 6" downrod is included, which is ideal for use on 9 ft ceilings. Other downrod lengths are available for purchase, depending on your ceiling height. The minimum recommended distance from the floor to the bottom of any fan blade is 7 ft.
- Finish and Blade Variations:
- Charred Iron finish includes Charred Iron finish blades
- Constructed from steel
- Fan is controllable by a Remote Control (included)
- In-Wall Remote Control is available (sold separately)
- Fixture is compatible with sloped ceilings, up to 30 degrees of slope, hardware included.
- Includes (1) 6" downrod
- Includes (6) dimmable 4 watt medium (T6) LED bulbs
- Uses a standard reversible 35 watt AC motor
- ETL rated for damp or dry locations, including a covered porch
- Covered under a 3 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Patent Pending
- Overall Width: 27.5"
- Overall Height with 6" downrod: 17.75"
- Blade Span: 12"
- Product Weight: 11.68 lbs.
- Canopy Height: 2-1/8"
- Canopy Width: 7-1/4"
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blades Included: Yes
- Blade Pitch: 15 Degrees (The Angle of Attack of the Blades; Steeper Blades Move More Air)
- Fan Blade Material: Lexan® Plastic. Rated for indoor and outdoor use
- Speeds: 3
- Air Flow (cubic feet per minute) high: 1197 CFM, medium: 1064 CFM, low: 930 CFM
- RPM high: 1250
- Reversible Motor: Yes, however this blade design performs best when pushing air downward, clockwise.
- Motor Wattage: 35 watts
- Motor Voltage: 120V AC
Light Kit Specifications
- Max Wattage: 24 watts
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Max Watts Per Bulb: 4 watts
- Lumens: 350 maximum per bulb
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Shape: T6
- Bulb Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Color Rendering Index: 80CRI
- Average Hours: 15000
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Dimmable: Yes
- Low Speed - 40 Decibels
- Medium Speed - 49 Decibels
- High Speed - 58 Decibels