Auri™ 22" Ceiling Fan - Matte Black Finish
The Auri™ Matte Black Ceiling Fan
The Auri™ ceiling fan delivers simple elegance with a gleaming curved steel frame. The steel shade is curved pentagon shape, with slender spokes that give this fan a delicate and glamorous look. The Matte Black finish adds a level of sophistication to this fan, and it is visually striking when you walk into the room. The geometry of the pentagon shade gives a nod to contemporary style, while the curves soften the appearance and makes the Auri™ very versatile. In a bedroom, office, master bathroom, kitchen, or even a covered porch, this fan will be a conversation piece.
This ceiling fan with remote pushes air down into the living area of the room to provide people nearby with a relaxing breeze. It also comes with long-lasting LED bulbs that brighten the vicinity and can be easily dimmed with the remote control included in the package.
In addition, the durable Lexan™ thermoplastic blades can operate even in rainy outdoor environments, unlike standard wood blades that can warp if exposed to moisture. With the remote control, the user can easily cycle through the three available speeds (low, medium, high) whenever needed.
Arranmore® fans generate "air-movement" sound when in use. The blades have a much steeper pitch than traditional ceiling fans, and spin much faster. As a result, the air being moved by the blades makes a sound similar to white noise, and increases on medium and high speeds.
- Arranmore Fans and Lights® are adjustable via a remote control system. They are compatible with simple on/off wall switches, but are not compatible with wall dimmers. An in-wall dimmer control is available.
- Finish and Blade Variations:
- Matte Black finish includes Matte Black finish blades
- Constructed from metal
- Fan is controllable by a remote control (included)
- In-Wall Remote Control is available (sold separately)
- Fixture is compatible with sloped ceilings, up to 30 degrees of slope.
- Includes one (1) 6" downrod
- Includes four (4) dimmable 4-watt candelabra base (E12) LED T6 bulbs
- Uses a standard reversible 31-watt AC motor
- ETL rated for damp or dry locations, including a covered porch
- Covered under a 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Patent Pending
- Overall Width: 22-1/4"
- Overall Height with 6" downrod: 17.875"
- Height of Cage: 11.375"
- Blade Span: 12"
- Product Weight: 9.69 lbs.
- Canopy Height: 2-1/8"
- Canopy Width: 7-1/4"
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blades Included: Yes
- Blade Pitch: 8 degrees (the angle of the blades; steeper blades move more air)
- Fan Blade Material: Lexan Thermoplastic
- Speeds: 3
- Air Flow (cubic feet per minute) high: 837 CFM; medium: 694 CFM; low: 558 CFM
- RPM high: 1250
- Reversible Motor: Yes, but note that this blade design performs best when pushing air downward, clockwise.
- Motor Wattage: 31 watts
Light Kit Specifications
- Max. Wattage: 16 watts
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Max. Watts Per Bulb: 4 watts
- Lumens Per Bulb: 350
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Shape: T6
- Bulb Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Color Rendering Index: 80CRI
- Average Hours: 15000
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Dimmable: Yes
- Low Speed - 40 Decibels
- Medium Speed - 49 Decibels
- High Speed - 58 Decibels
Auri Black Ceiling Fans: Installation Ideas
Where can you put a small black ceiling fan? Quite a few places, it turns out—one of the benefits of a neutral color like white is that it complements primary and secondary colors, instead of clashing with them. That gives you multiple options when it comes to setting up your Auri black chandelier ceiling fan.
A small ceiling fan with a white coloration tends to be especially effective in rooms dominated by dark shades. The contrast enables the black fan to stand out as a decorative item, rather than merely fading into the decor. On the other hand, a black modern ceiling fan also works in sunrooms and screened-in porches that have a very different sort of ambiance. Here, the fan complements and reinforces the bright, cheery mood associated with these kinds of areas.
With an Auri fan, you also have the option of setting it up outdoors, such as in a patio or grill area. These white ceiling fans come with thermoplastic blades that will not warp due to contact with rain or moisture. As white outdoor ceiling fans, these Auri models offer all the aesthetic virtues that are associated with their indoor use—like the ability to accommodate many kinds of decor—and also help circulate fresh air and provide a useful light source after the sun goes down.
Your Auri industrial black ceiling fan with light can give you years of use in or around your home. Or you can set it up in a place of business to help create a welcoming atmosphere for clients. Either way, you will benefit from the high-grade engineering associated with the Arranmore brand.