Santiago® 22" Ceiling Fan - Brushed Nickel Finish
The Santiago® Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan
The Santiago® Ceiling Fan in brushed nickel finish is the ideal fixture for any room that could use a touch of class as well as a cooling breeze. It has many first-rate design features that enhance its functionality. The fan blades are designed to send air downward to reach persons lounging in the room. These blades are made of Lexan™ thermoplastic, which enables the fan to be installed even in damp areas, as moisture will not harm the materials.
The fan also comes with high-quality, long-lasting LED bulbs that can be conveniently dimmed with the remote control (also included). Both the fans and the lights are adjustable with the remote, and you have your choice of three blade speeds: low, medium, high.
We’re an established lighting company designing a small brushed nickel ceiling fan that can be installed in various parts of the home. Like all Arranmore® fans, the Santiago® brushed nickel ceiling fan with light generates air-movement sound while in use. This is due to the blades’ relatively steep pitch and fast speed, as compared with standard fans on the market. The sound is similar to white noise, and increases at higher speeds.
- Arranmore Fans and Lights® can be adjusted by remote control. Note that they are compatible with simple on/off wall switches, but are not compatible with wall dimmers. An in-wall dimmer control can be selected as an accessory.
- Finish and Blade Variations:
- Brushed Nickel finish includes Brushed Nickel finish blades
- Constructed from metal
- Fan is controllable by a remote control (included)
- In-Wall Remote Control is available (sold separately)
- Fixture is compatible with sloped ceilings, up to 30 degrees of slope.
- Includes one (1) 6" downrod
- Includes three (3) dimmable 8-watt medium (E26) LED bulbs
- Uses a standard reversible 31-watt AC motor
- ETL rated for damp or dry locations, including a covered porch
- Covered under a 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Patent Pending
- Overall Width: 21-5/8"
- Overall Height with 6" downrod: 16"
- Height of Cage: 9-1/4"
- Blade Span: 12"
- Product Weight: 10.31 lbs.
- Canopy Height: 2-1/8"
- Canopy Width: 7-1/4"
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blades Included: Yes
- Blade Pitch: 8 degrees (the angle of the blades; steeper blades move more air)
- Fan Blade Material: Lexan Plastic
- Speeds: 3
- Air Flow (cubic feet per minute) high: 852 CFM; medium: 698 CFM; low: 559 CFM
- RPM high: 1250
- Reversible Motor: Yes; however, the blade design performs best when pushing air downward, clockwise.
- Motor Wattage: 31 watts
Light Kit Specifications
- Max. Wattage: 24 watts
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Max. Watts Per Bulb: 8 watts
- Lumens: 600
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Shape: ST58, also called ST19
- Bulb Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 2500K
- Color Rendering Index: 80CRI
- Average Hours: 15000
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Dimmable: Yes
- Low Speed - 40 Decibels
- Medium Speed - 49 Decibels
- High Speed - 58 Decibels
Where to Put Your Santiago® Small Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan
When it comes to setting up your Santiago® brushed nickel fan, you have a number of desirable options. This ceiling fan design can work well in many kinds of rooms. Yet you might want to take the time to strategize the placement of your fan for maximum impact.
One obvious place for your Santiago® small ceiling fan is a room that already has a lot of brushed nickel accents. In these spots, the fan helps keep the existing design elements consistent and provide stylistic unity to the area. But these fans can also work well in spaces with multiple types of patterns and color schemes, as brushed nickel effectively complements many room designs.
Brushed nickel fans are also very popular fixtures among homeowners seeking to merge contemporary decor with industrial design. Brushed nickel is one of the most popular contemporary finishes for hardware, lighting, and other household items, and your Santiago® industrial ceiling fan will be able to aid in visually connecting all these elements.
Bear in mind that these brushed nickel lighting fixtures, which provide not just a relaxing breeze but a source of illumination as well, can also serve as dependable outdoor ceiling fans. Their tough thermoplastic blades can resist moisture, unlike standard wood blades. Installed in a patio or pool house, these combination brushed nickel lights and fan will help give the area a comfortable vibe for friends and family hanging out on a lazy Saturday.
Finally, brushed nickel fans are a common choice for realtors who stage homes for sale or want to upgrade the fixtures to make the property more desirable to potential buyers. Brushed nickel is a widely appealing finish, and the unique design of the Santiago ceiling fan will naturally catch the eye of many people who walk through the front door. In sum, it’s hard to go wrong with a Santiago small brushed nickel ceiling fan.