Santiago® 22" Ceiling Fan - Soft Pink Finish
The Santiago® Soft Pink Ceiling Fan
The Santiago® Ceiling Fan in soft pink finish adds light-hearted charm as well as a cooling breeze to any area where it is installed. This world-class light pink round light ceiling fixture has uniquely designed blades that push air down into the living space for the benefit of guests in the area. It comes with three long-lasting LED bulbs that supply plenty of light, and they can be quickly dimmed when needed with the included remote control.
The blades of this small pink ceiling fan are made of durable Lexan™ thermoplastic, which makes it suitable for outdoor use, even in damp locations. With the remote, the fan can be easily set at one of three available speeds (low, medium, high).
We are a company that designs pink ceiling fans with a feminine touch that many homeowners love.
Arranmore® fans generate air-movement sound when in use. The blades have a much steeper pitch than traditional ceiling fans, and spin much faster. As a result, the air being moved by the blades makes a sound similar to white noise, and increases on medium and high speeds.
- Arranmore Fans and Lights® include a remote control system. They are compatible with simple on/off wall switches, but not with wall dimmers. An in-wall dimmer control is available as an accessory.
- Finish and Blade Variations:
- Soft Pink finish includes Soft Pink finish blades
- Constructed from metal
- Fan and Lights are controllable by a remote control (included)
- In-Wall Remote Control is available (sold separately)
- Fixture is compatible with sloped ceilings, up to 30 degrees of slope.
- Includes one (1) 6" downrod. Other downrod sizes available: 4", 12", 18", & 24"
- Includes three (3) dimmable 8-watt medium (E26) LED bulbs
- Uses a standard reversible 31-watt AC motor
- ETL and cETL rated for damp or dry locations, including a covered porch
- Covered under a 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Patent Pending
- Overall Width: 21-5/8"
- Overall Height with 6" downrod: 16"
- Height of Cage: 9-1/4"
- Blade Span: 12"
- Product Weight: 10.31 lbs.
- Canopy Height: 2-1/8"
- Canopy Width: 7-1/4"
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blades Included: Yes
- Blade Pitch: 8 degrees (the angle of the blades; steeper blades move more air)
- Fan Blade Material: Lexan Plastic
- Speeds: 3
- Air Flow (cubic feet per minute) high: 852 CFM; medium: 698 CFM; low: 559 CFM
- RPM high: 1250
- Reversible Motor: Yes, but this blade design performs best when pushing air downward, clockwise.
- Motor Wattage: 31 watts
Light Kit Specifications
- Max. Wattage: 24 watts
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Max. Watts Per Bulb: 8 watts
- Lumens: 600
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Shape: ST58, also called ST19
- Bulb Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 2500K
- Color Rendering Index: 80CRI
- Average Hours: 15000
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Dimmable: Yes
- Low Speed - 40 Decibels
- Medium Speed - 49 Decibels
- High Speed - 58 Decibels
Where Should You Place Your Santiago® Pink Ceiling Fan?
These unique, feminine ceiling fans provide a number of options to enhance the style and decor of your home. They can be set up in many areas around the house, the office, or a place of business, providing a dash of elegance, fresh air, and a nice breeze for years.
Although pink is still generally regarded as a feminine color, many men have begun embracing the distinctive calming vibe that it can provide. Pink ceiling fans aren’t just for girls! For certain types of masculine spaces, an industrial pink ceiling fan can supply a bit of balance to the overall decor of the immediate environment. With their LED bulbs and three-speed fan blades, these fixtures go beyond just looking good—they provide several practical benefits as well.
Your Santiago® small ceiling fan in soft pink can be an ideal compromise choice for couples with competing tastes in decor. This pink chandelier ceiling fan offers the best of both worlds—an airy, feminine feel paired with a durable, masculine construction. That quality can make it suitable for living rooms and other shared areas around the house, giving the area a flavor that both individuals can appreciate.
These cute small ceiling fans are also perfect accessories for a teenage girl’s bedroom or for that increasingly popular recreational area of the home: the “she shed,” basically the more feminine version of the traditional man cave. In these spots, a pink industrial fan helps cultivate a relaxing atmosphere, not to mention a restful breeze.
You can also use this Santiago® fixture as an outdoor ceiling fan that can help create a calming feel for hangout areas in the backyard, such as the patio or the pool house. Aside from looking sharp in a way that stands out even after the sun goes down, these pink ceiling fans help disperse smoke from grills and other cooking appliances.