Auri™ 22" Ceiling Fan with Dimmable Lights - Aged Brass Finish
The Auri™ Aged Brass Ceiling Fan
This unique ceiling fan with lights was designed by Arranmore Lighting Company, LLC and is Patent Pending.
The Auri™ ceiling fan delivers simple elegance with a gleaming golden curved steel frame. The steel shade is curved pentagon shape, with slender spokes that give this fan a delicate and glamorous look. The Aged Brass finish delivers a pop of color, and it is visually striking when you walk into the room. The geometry of the pentagon shade gives a nod to contemporary style, while the curves soften the appearance and makes the Auri™ very versatile. In a bedroom, office, master bathroom, kitchen, or even a covered porch, this fan will be a conversation piece.
This ceiling fan with remote pushes air down into the living area of the room to provide people nearby with a relaxing breeze. It also comes with long-lasting LED bulbs that brighten the vicinity and can be easily dimmed with the remote control included in the package.
In addition, the durable Lexan™ thermoplastic blades can operate even in damp outdoor environments, unlike standard wood blades that can warp if exposed to moisture. With the remote control, the user can easily cycle through the three available speeds (low, medium, high) whenever needed.
Arranmore® fans generate "air-movement" sound when in use. The blades have a much steeper pitch than traditional ceiling fans, and spin much faster. As a result, the air being moved by the blades makes a sound similar to white noise, and increases on medium and high speeds.
- Arranmore Fans and Lights® come with a remote control system. They are compatible with simple on/off wall switches, but are not compatible with wall dimmers. Customers can obtain an in-wall dimmer control from us as an accessory.
- Finish and Blade Variations:
- Aged Brass finish includes Aged Brass finish blades
- Constructed from metal
- Fan and lights are controlled by remote control (included)
- In-Wall Remote Control is available (sold separately)
- Fixture is compatible with sloped ceilings, up to 30 degrees of slope.
- Includes one (1) 6" downrod. Other available downrod lengths: 4", 12", 18", 24"
- Includes four (4) dimmable 4-watt candelabra base (E12) LED T6 bulbs
- Uses a standard reversible 31-watt AC motor
- ETL and cETL rated for damp or dry locations, including a covered porch
- Covered under a 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Patent Pending
- Overall Width: 22-1/4"
- Overall Height with 6" downrod: 17.875"
- Height of Cage: 11.375"
- Blade Span: 12"
- Product Weight: 9.69 lbs.
- Canopy Height: 2-1/8"
- Canopy Width: 7-1/4"
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blades Included: Yes
- Blade Pitch: 8 degrees (the angle of the blades; steeper blades move more air)
- Fan Blade Material: Lexan Thermoplastic
- Speeds: 3
- Air Flow (cubic feet per minute) high: 837 CFM; medium: 694 CFM; low: 558 CFM
- RPM high: 1250
- Reversible Motor: Yes; however, this blade performs best when pushing air downward, clockwise.
- Motor Wattage: 31 watts
Light Kit Specifications
- Max. Wattage: 16 watts
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Max. Watts Per Bulb: 4 watts
- Lumens Per Bulb: 350
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Shape: T6
- Bulb Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Color Rendering Index: 80CRI
- Average Hours: 15000
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Dimmable: Yes
- Low Speed - 40 Decibels
- Medium Speed - 49 Decibels
- High Speed - 58 Decibels
Where Can You Put Your Auri Aged Brass Ceiling Fan?
When it comes to aged brass ceiling fans, you have plenty of installation options. These modern ceiling fans can be set up in a wide variety of places, indoors and outdoors, in the way that complements the existing decor quite well.
An industrial ceiling fan with an aged brass finish, like the ones we offer under the Auri brand, are a good choice in rooms that host social gatherings. These fans have the right balance of style—not too colorful, not too drab—that can enhance the mood of many types of events, from birthday parties to more formal events. A game room in the home is another place where these fans can be successfully deployed.
Children’s rooms can also benefit from the industrial lighting solution provided by these modern aged brass ceiling fans. A fan of this type supplies a dash of sophistication in a room whose overall decor is geared toward kids.
Your Auri industrial aged brass ceiling fan can even be installed outdoors. With blades made from thermoplastic materials rather than wood, the Auri outdoor ceiling fan will not be harmed by rain or moisture. For that reason, it can be safely installed in backyard patios or other areas where the family likes to hang out. These fans can help circulate air in grill areas and also provide helpful illumination with their 4-watt bulbs.
These aged brass industrial ceiling fans aren’t just for residential use—they can be set up in public places as well. Bars and restaurants can benefit from the calm sophistication exuded by a modern ceiling fan of this variety. For the same reason, boutique businesses might wish to consider an Auri modern ceiling fan for their areas visited by customers.
The bottom line is that you have plenty of options for putting an Auri aged brass industrial ceiling fan to good use. These high-quality fixtures are available through Arranmore Lighting.