Santiago® 22" Ceiling Fan - Galvanized Finish
The Santiago® Galvanized Ceiling Fan
The Santiago® Ceiling Fan in galvanized finish provides class and a cool breeze to any room in which it is installed. It’s designed to push air down into the living space of the room for the benefit of the occupants. In addition, it comes with long-lasting LED bulbs that can be dimmed with the included remote control, which can also be used to set the fan speed (low, medium, or high). The Lexan™ thermoplastic blades can be exposed to damp conditions without deteriorating, making it suitable as an outdoor ceiling fan.
Arranmore is a lighting company that makes an industrial galvanized ceiling fan you’ll be proud to have in your home: the Santiago® small ceiling fan.
Arranmore® fans generate air-movement sound when in use. The blades have a much steeper pitch than traditional ceiling fans, and spin much faster. As a result, the air being moved by the blades makes a sound similar to white noise, and increases on medium and high speeds.
- Arranmore Fans and Lights® are controlled by a remote control system. They are compatible with simple on/off wall switches, but are not compatible with wall dimmers. An in-wall dimmer control is available from Arranmore.
- Finish and Blade Variations:
- Galvanized finish includes galvanized finish blades
- Constructed from metal
- Fan and lights are controllable by a remote control (included)
- In-Wall Remote Control is available (sold separately)
- Fixture is compatible with sloped ceilings, up to 30 degrees of slope.
- Includes one (1) 6" downrod. Other downrods lengths available: 4", 12", 18", 24"
- Includes three (3) dimmable 8-watt medium (E26) LED bulbs
- Uses a standard reversible 31-watt AC motor
- ETL and cETL rated for damp or dry locations, including a covered porch
- Covered under a 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Patent Pending
- Overall Width: 21-5/8"
- Overall Height with 6" downrod: 16"
- Height of Cage: 9-1/4"
- Blade Span: 12"
- Product Weight: 10.31 lbs.
- Canopy Height: 2-1/8"
- Canopy Width: 7-1/4"
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blades Included: Yes
- Blade Pitch: 8 degrees (the angle of the blades; steeper blades move more air)
- Fan Blade Material: Lexan Plastic
- Speeds: 3
- Air Flow (cubic feet per minute) high: 852 CFM; medium: 698 CFM; low: 559 CFM
- RPM high: 1250
- Reversible Motor: Yes; however, this blade design performs best when pushing air downward, clockwise.
- Motor Wattage: 31 watts
Light Kit Specifications
- Max. Wattage: 24 watts
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Max. Watts Per Bulb: 8 watts
- Lumens: 600
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Shape: ST58, also called ST19
- Bulb Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 2500K
- Color Rendering Index: 80CRI
- Average Hours: 15000
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Dimmable: Yes
- Low Speed - 40 Decibels
- Medium Speed - 49 Decibels
- High Speed - 58 Decibels
Ideal Spots for Your Santiago® Small Ceiling Fan
Galvanized ceiling fans have an air of timeless durability that can enhance the ambiance of many rooms around the home or office. You certainly have plenty of good options when it comes to finding a spot for your Santiago® galvanized ceiling fan with light. Nonetheless, it may be helpful to consider certain specific applications where these small ceiling fans might be especially effective. With that in mind, here are a few suggestions for installing your Santiago industrial ceiling fan.
If you have a room that already contains a lot of galvanized items, such as vintage accessories in this finish, then one of these industrial ceiling fans will complement the environs quite well. The same holds true for rooms with rustic antiquities—these fans serve as industrial lighting fixtures that match the prevailing style. A living room with all sorts of old-fashioned knick-knacks can be improved with the addition of a galvanized fan.
Galvanized fans are also an excellent choice for the garage, as they tend to resemble the kinds of automotive accouterments lying around the area. Fans of this style can look sharp as galvanized light fixtures that provide both illumination and a fresh breeze. Similarly, these fans can also serve as galvanized ceiling lights for a teenage boy’s bedroom that is laid out in an industrial decor style.
Santiago® galvanized industrial lighting fans are also useful for non-residential applications, such as public places of business. For instance, you can use one of these fans as a galvanized ceiling light as a car lot or service center. In these areas, where customers often have to wait for extended periods of time, a galvanized fan helps keep people cool and also aids in maintaining an appropriately industrial flavor to the room.
Whether you need a galvanized porch light for the front of the house or just an air-circulation aid for the kitchen, Santiago® fans are the perfect choice.