Jaxon® 22" Flush Mount Ceiling Fan with Dimmable Lights - Galvanized Finish
For a Limited Time Only - Special Price $229 for the Jaxon in Galvanized Finish - While Supplies Last. (Regular price $269.00) - Includes Free Shipping in Contiguous US.
This unique ceiling fan with lights was designed by Arranmore Lighting Company, LLC and is Patent Pending.
The Jaxon® Ceiling Fan is totally unique in the world of ceiling fans because it mounts flush to the ceiling. That makes this fan is ideal for use in rooms with lower ceilings. The Jaxon® Ceiling Fan in Galvanized finish adds a classy look, and a cooling breeze to any room. The painted faux woodgrain accent adds a touch warmth to the rustic galvanized painted steel cage. This fan with lights is very versatile, and is ideal for use in medium to small sized rooms, like bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, dens, and offices.
Arranmore® fans are designed to push air down into the room, where you live. The blades have a much steeper pitch than traditional ceiling fans, and spin much faster. As a result, the air being moved by the blades makes a sound similar to white noise, and increases on medium and high speeds. The fan blades are made of Lexan® thermoplastic, which unlike fans with wood blades, means our fans can be used in damp locations such as bathrooms and outdoor spaces like covered porches.
The included LED bulbs are long lasting, deliver plenty of light - up to 2,400 lumens on the highest level, and are dimmable using the included remote control. The bulbs are positioned out beyond the blades, to prevent light strobing. The blades and lights are controlled by the included remote. The fan has three speeds: low, medium and high. The direction of the blades can be reversed via a manual switch located on the housing.
- Arranmore Fans and Lights® are controlled using a remote control system. These systems are compatible with simple on/off wall switches, but are not compatible with standard wall dimmers. An in-wall dimmer control is available as an accessory.
- Metal and Blade Finish:
- Galvanized finish includes galvanized finish blades
- Constructed from metal
- Fan is controllable by a remote control (included)
- In-Wall Remote Control is available (sold separately)
- Fixture is compatible with sloped ceilings, flush mounts to ceiling
- Includes four (4) dimmable 8-watt medium (E26) LED bulbs
- Uses a standard reversible 31-watt AC motor
- ETL rated for damp or dry locations, including covered porches
- Covered under a 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Patent Pending
- Overall Width: 22"
- Overall Height: 9-5/8"
- Canopy Width: 12-5/8"
- Canopy Height: 1-7/8"
- Product Weight: 10.68 lbs.
- Blade Span: 12"
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 8 degrees (the angle of the blades; steeper blades move more air)
- Fan Blade Material: Lexan Plastic
- Motor Speeds: 3
- Air Flow (cubic feet per minute) high: 867 CFM; medium: 708 CFM; low: 549 CFM
- RPM high: 1250
- Reversible Motor: Yes. Please note, however, that this type of fan blade is designed to push air downward, in clockwise motion.
- Motor Wattage: 31 watts
- Wire Length: 16"
Light Kit Specifications
- Max. Wattage: 32 watts
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Max. Watts Per Bulb: 8 watts
- Lumens Per Bulb: 600
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Shape: ST58, also called ST19
- Bulb Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 2500K
- Color Rendering Index: 80CRI
- Bulb Life Expectancy: 15000 hours
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Dimmable: Yes
- Low Speed - 40 Decibels
- Medium Speed - 49 Decibels
- High Speed - 58 Decibels
The Uses of Galvanized Ceiling Fans
Galvanized decor is extremely versatile—in fact, it’s difficult to think of an environment where it wouldn’t fit in acceptably well. Galvanized light fixtures, porch lights, and similar accessories sporting this finish can be found amidst rustic-, contemporary-, and industrial-styled homes across the land.
For instance, galvanized ceiling lights work well in “shabby chic” rooms that have plenty of antique and vintage furnishings. These kinds of fixtures provide a neutral contrast that does not conflict with the predominant texture of the area.
However, more modernist types of environments can also easily find a use for these types of accessories. A galvanized small ceiling fan is an excellent choice for a room with a lot of smooth surfaces. Many top interior designers say that a galvanized ceiling fan is best suited for rooms that include industrial-style coffee tables and/or end tables that can anchor this style and enhance the charm of the fan.
This versatility explains why Jaxon small flush mount ceiling fans have proven to be an effective choice for many styles of houses, from contemporary to traditional.
Jaxon galvanized hugger ceiling fans can also be installed in outdoor environments, such as a patio or another place where people gather to enjoy nature. An outdoor ceiling fan made from galvanized metal—like the Jaxon fan—has a zinc coating that enables it to withstand harsh weather conditions. This quality, combined with thermoplastic blades, means that Jaxon small ceiling fans can be safely set up outside no matter where you live: the rainy Northwest, the hot Southeast, or the chilly Midwest.
These fans can also double as galvanized porch lights, as they have four 8-watt bulbs that offer plenty of illumination. You can use your hugger ceiling fan in your porch, patio, balcony, pool area, or anywhere else that might benefit from a source of light and a cool breeze.