Jaxon® 22" Flush Mount Ceiling Fan - Galvanized Finish
The Jaxon Flush Mount Galvanized Ceiling Fan
We are a boutique company offering an industrial galvanized ceiling fan with light that has proven to enhance the appeal of many types of decor. The Jaxon® Ceiling Fan is unique because it mounts flush to the ceiling, which makes it perfect for low-clearance rooms. The Jaxon® galvanized ceiling fan can supply any room with air and illumination for the comfort of friends and family. Its galvanized metal finish complements the wood-grain finished base to give this high-quality hugger ceiling fan a homey, down-to-earth appeal.
The Jaxon galvanized ceiling fan with light has been specially engineered to provide years of useful service. Its blades effectively push air downward into the living space. Its LED bulbs are durable, bright, and easily dimmable by pushing a button on the included remote control. Its fan blades are made of Lexan™ thermoplastic, which, unlike normal wood blades, will not warp in rainy or moist conditions. The three-speed fan (low, medium, and high) can be adjusted with the remote, and the direction of the blades is reversible with the manual switch conveniently located on the housing.
Arranmore® fans generate air-movement sound when in use. The blades have a much steeper pitch than traditional ceiling fans, and spin much faster. As a result, the air being moved by the blades makes a sound similar to white noise, and increases on medium and high speeds.
- Arranmore Fans and Lights® are controlled using a remote control system. These systems are compatible with simple on/off wall switches, but are not compatible with standard wall dimmers. An in-wall dimmer control is available as an accessory.
- Metal and Blade Finish:
- Galvanized finish includes galvanized finish blades
- Constructed from metal
- Fan is controllable by a remote control (included)
- In-Wall Remote Control is available (sold separately)
- Fixture is compatible with sloped ceilings, flush mounts to ceiling
- Includes four (4) dimmable 8-watt medium (E26) LED bulbs
- Uses a standard reversible 31-watt AC motor
- ETL rated for damp or dry locations, including covered porches
- Covered under a 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Patent Pending
- Overall Width: 22"
- Overall Height: 9-5/8"
- Canopy Width: 12-5/8"
- Canopy Height: 1-7/8"
- Product Weight: 10.68 lbs.
- Blade Span: 12"
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 8 degrees (the angle of the blades; steeper blades move more air)
- Fan Blade Material: Lexan Plastic
- Motor Speeds: 3
- Air Flow (cubic feet per minute) high: 867 CFM; medium: 708 CFM; low: 549 CFM
- RPM high: 1250
- Reversible Motor: Yes. Please note, however, that this type of fan blade is designed to push air downward, in clockwise motion.
- Motor Wattage: 31 watts
- Wire Length: 16"
Light Kit Specifications
- Max. Wattage: 32 watts
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Max. Watts Per Bulb: 8 watts
- Lumens Per Bulb: 600
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Shape: ST58, also called ST19
- Bulb Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 2500K
- Color Rendering Index: 80CRI
- Bulb Life Expectancy: 15000 hours
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Dimmable: Yes
- Low Speed - 40 Decibels
- Medium Speed - 49 Decibels
- High Speed - 58 Decibels
The Uses of Galvanized Ceiling Fans
Galvanized decor is extremely versatile—in fact, it’s difficult to think of an environment where it wouldn’t fit in acceptably well. Galvanized light fixtures, porch lights, and similar accessories sporting this finish can be found amidst rustic-, contemporary-, and industrial-styled homes across the land.
For instance, galvanized ceiling lights work well in “shabby chic” rooms that have plenty of antique and vintage furnishings. These kinds of fixtures provide a neutral contrast that does not conflict with the predominant texture of the area.
However, more modernist types of environments can also easily find a use for these types of accessories. A galvanized small ceiling fan is an excellent choice for a room with a lot of smooth surfaces. Many top interior designers say that a galvanized ceiling fan is best suited for rooms that include industrial-style coffee tables and/or end tables that can anchor this style and enhance the charm of the fan.
This versatility explains why Jaxon small flush mount ceiling fans have proven to be an effective choice for many styles of houses, from contemporary to traditional.
Jaxon galvanized hugger ceiling fans can also be installed in outdoor environments, such as a patio or another place where people gather to enjoy nature. An outdoor ceiling fan made from galvanized metal—like the Jaxon fan—has a zinc coating that enables it to withstand harsh weather conditions. This quality, combined with thermoplastic blades, means that Jaxon small ceiling fans can be safely set up outside no matter where you live: the rainy Northwest, the hot Southeast, or the chilly Midwest.
These fans can also double as galvanized porch lights, as they have four 8-watt bulbs that offer plenty of illumination. You can use your hugger ceiling fan in your porch, patio, balcony, pool area, or anywhere else that might benefit from a source of light and a cool breeze.