Santiago® 22" Ceiling Fan - Aged Brass Finish
The Santiago® Aged Brass Ceiling Fan
The Santiago® Ceiling Fan in aged brass finish adds warmth, charm, and a cooling breeze to any room. This high-quality industrial ceiling fan is designed to push air downward, so the breeze it produces can be felt by people in the room. It includes three LED bulbs that are long-lasting, provide plenty of illumination, and can be dimmed or brightened with the remote control. Its blades are made of Lexan™ thermoplastic, which allows the fan to be installed even in moist locations, as dampness will not harm the materials. With the remote, you can easily control the fan’s brightness and speed (low, medium, high).
As a leading small aged brass ceiling fan designer, we are proud to present this elegant fixture to our customers. It is the ideal modern ceiling fan for the home or office.
Arranmore® fans generate air-movement sound when in use. The blades have a much steeper pitch than traditional ceiling fans, and spin much faster. As a result, the air being moved by the blades makes a sound similar to white noise, and increases on medium and high speeds.
- Arranmore Fans and Lights® are controlled with a remote control system. They are compatible with simple on/off wall switches; however, they are not compatible with wall dimmers. An in-wall dimmer control is available as an accessory.
- Finish and Blade Variations:
- Aged Brass finish includes Aged Brass finish blades
- Constructed from metal
- Fan and Lights are controllable by a remote control (included)
- In-Wall Remote Control is available (sold separately)
- Fixture is compatible with sloped ceilings, up to 30 degrees of slope.
- Includes one (1) 6" downrod. Other length downrods are available: 4", 12", 18" and 24"
- Includes three (3) dimmable 8-watt medium (E26) LED bulbs
- Uses a standard reversible 31-watt AC motor
- ETL and cETL rated for damp or dry locations, including a covered porch
- Covered under a 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Patent Pending
- Overall Width: 21-5/8"
- Overall Height with 6" downrod: 16"
- Height of Cage: 9-1/4"
- Blade Span: 12"
- Product Weight: 10.31 lbs.
- Canopy Height: 2-1/8"
- Canopy Width: 7-1/4"
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blades Included: Yes
- Blade Pitch: 8 degrees (the angle of the blades; steeper blades move more air)
- Fan Blade Material: Lexan Plastic
- Speeds: 3
- Air Flow (cubic feet per minute) high: 852 CFM; medium: 698 CFM; low: 559 CFM
- RPM high: 1250
- Reversible Motor: Yes; however, these blades perform best when pushing air downward, clockwise.
- Motor Wattage: 31 watts
Light Kit Specifications
- Max. Wattage: 24 watts
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Max. Watts Per Bulb: 8 watts
- Lumens: 600
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Shape: ST58, also called ST19
- Bulb Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 2500K
- Color Rendering Index: 80CRI
- Average Hours: 15000
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Dimmable: Yes
- Low Speed - 40 Decibels
- Medium Speed - 49 Decibels
- High Speed - 58 Decibels
Where to Install Your Santiago® Modern Aged Brass Ceiling Fan?
These aged brass ceiling fans undeniably look sharp, but do you know where to install them for best results? Although your Santiago® small ceiling fan can be set up in a wide variety of locations, there are some spots where they are especially well suited. One of these spots is the guest room. These rooms are often lacking in design elements, as the space is typically left unoccupied for extended periods of time. Installing one of these modern ceiling fans in the room can go a long way toward adding a bit of style to a room that probably has little of it. Guests also get the benefit of a nice breeze.
Similarly, your industrial aged brass ceiling fan can be a good choice for the pool house in the backyard, where loungers can relax beneath the spinning blades while not in the water. You can set up two of these small ceiling fans—one in the pool house, one in the main house—to provide stylistic unity that joins two separate structures. Remember that Santiago aged brass lighting fans make reliable outdoor ceiling fans due to their durable thermoplastic blades. Unlike standard wooden fan blades, they will not warp when exposed to dampness. These fans can be installed on sloped ceilings, offering further installation options.
Teenagers’ bedrooms can also find a good use for an aged brass industrial ceiling fan. These fans, mixing an industrial lighting source with a sturdily elegant design, can provide a dash of grown-up sophistication that teens tend to appreciate.
Finally, consider selecting a Santiago industrial aged brass ceiling fan as a house-warming gift for a new couple. These fans perform a number of valuable functions all in one package: supplying modern style, a source of bright light, and a simple air-circulation solution at the same time. With a fairly low price point, a Santiago® fan provides a lot of long-term value at a reasonable cost.