Santiago® 22" Ceiling Fan with Dimmable Lights - Matte Black Finish
The Santiago® Matte Black Ceiling Fan
This unique ceiling fan with lights was designed by Arranmore Lighting Company, LLC and is Patent Pending.
We are a lighting company offering a small matte black ceiling fan with light that you will be proud to call your own. The Santiago® Ceiling Fan in matte black finish adds a classy look as well as a cool breeze in any room where it is set up. This world-class small matte black ceiling fan with light has specially designed blades that send air downward in the living space of the room. In addition, it comes with three LED bulbs that will provide many hours of illumination, and their brightness can be adjusted with the remote control included with this sleek small black ceiling fan.
Because its blades are made of durable Lexan™ thermoplastic, you can safely install your Santiago® small ceiling fan even in outdoor environments, such as a pool area. Moisture, although harmful to standard wooden blades, will not damage the blades of your Santiago when it is used as an outdoor ceiling fan. Furthermore, the fan’s blades and lights are easily controllable with the remote, and you have three speeds to choose from: low, medium, and high.
Arranmore® fans generate air-movement sound when in use. The blades have a much steeper pitch than traditional ceiling fans, and spin much faster. As a result, the air being moved by the blades makes a sound similar to white noise, and increases on medium and high speeds.
- Arranmore Fans and Lights® are controlled using a remote control system. Although compatible with simple on/off wall switches, they are not compatible with wall dimmers. An in-wall dimmer control is available as an accessory.
- Finish and Blade Variations:
- Matte Black finish includes Matte Black finish blades
- Constructed from metal
- Fan and Lights are controlled by a remote control (included)
- In-Wall Remote Control is available (sold separately)
- Fixture is compatible with sloped ceilings, up to 30 degrees of slope.
- Includes one (1) 6" downrod. Other downrod lengths are available: 4", 12", 18", 24"
- Includes three (3) dimmable 8-watt medium (E26) LED bulbs
- Uses a standard reversible 31-watt AC motor
- ETL and cETL rated for damp or dry locations, including a covered porch
- Covered under a 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Patent Pending
- Overall Width: 21-5/8"
- Overall Height with 6" downrod: 16"
- Height of Cage: 9-1/4"
- Blade Span: 12"
- Product Weight: 10.31 lbs.
- Canopy Height: 2-1/8"
- Canopy Width: 7-1/4"
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blades Included: Yes
- Blade Pitch: 8 degrees (the angle of the blades; steeper blades move more air)
- Fan Blade Material: Lexan Plastic
- Speeds: 3
- Air Flow (cubic feet per minute) high: 852 CFM; medium: 698 CFM; low: 559 CFM
- RPM high: 1250
- Reversible Motor: Yes; however, the blades work best when pushing air downward, clockwise.
- Motor Wattage: 31 watts
Light Kit Specifications
- Max. Wattage: 24 watts
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Max. Watts Per Bulb: 8 watts
- Lumens: 600
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Shape: ST58, also called ST19
- Bulb Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 2500K
- Color Rendering Index: 80CRI
- Average Hours: 15000
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Dimmable: Yes
- Low Speed - 40 Decibels
- Medium Speed - 49 Decibels
- High Speed - 58 Decibels
Places to Set Up Your Santiago® Matte Black Ceiling Fan
These small ceiling fans work well in a lot of places, offering a convenient source of light, cool air, and visual pizzazz. Even so, it’s worth taking the time to figure out the ideal spot to put your matte black lighting fan, as it will likely be part of your home for years, and you deserve to get the most out of your investment. We have a few suggestions that you may wish to consider for your Santiago® fan.
Matte black ceiling fans like this tend to be useful in small rooms where there are plenty of matte black accents. In these areas, your Santiago® small ceiling fan can effectively complement the overall matte black decor. The fan can double as a matte black lamp, lighting up the room with its LED bulbs while helping circulate air as needed.
The kitchen is another area where you might want to install one of these fans, especially if the space already has a predominantly black-and-white design, as is popular nowadays. One of these small ceiling fans can complement the black pots and pans as well as the oven, while the whirling blades provide the additional benefit of helping dissipate smoke.
It can also serve you well as a black outdoor ceiling fan that can match your home’s black trim and shutters. Used in this way as a black modern outdoor ceiling fan with light, your Santiago® can help light up the patio area, supply a cool breeze during warm nights lounging on the porch, or enliven the pool house in the back. Their thermoplastic blades can endure damp environments that tend to be hazardous for standard wooden fans.
These small ceiling fans aren’t just for the home. They can make excellent additions to an office environment, for instance, or even a boat. On a commercial vessel, you can use it as a matte black vanity light for the benefit of guests, or set it up in one of the common areas where it will easily stand out on a sunny day.
No matter where you place your Santiago® small matte black ceiling fan with light, you can count on it to enhance the environs for years to come.