Jaxon® 22" Flush Mount Ceiling Fan - Charred Iron FInish
The Jaxon Flush Mount Charred Iron Ceiling Fan
The Jaxon® Ceiling Fan is totally unique in the world of ceiling fans because it mounts flush to the ceiling. We are an industrial lighting designer specializing in charred iron ceiling fans with light, and we are proud to offer these Jaxon fans. Ideal for areas with low clearance, the Jaxon® fan generates quality light as well as fresh air movement to any room or hallway. The charred iron metal finish combined with the wood-grain finished base gives this hugger ceiling fan a rustic charm.
This charred iron ceiling fan with light is designed to push air downward where people are lounging. The LED bulbs are long-lasting, produce plenty of light, and can be easily dimmed by using the included remote control. The fan blades are made of Lexan™ thermoplastic, which unlike standard wood blades are suitable for use in outdoor locations where moisture is present. The fan and light are both controllable with the included remote. The fan has three speeds (low, medium, & high) and blades whose direction can be reversed with the manual switch on the housing.
Arranmore® fans generate air-movement sound when in use. Their blades spin faster and have a much steeper pitch than traditional ceiling fans. As a result, the air being moved by the blades makes a sound similar to white noise, and increases on medium and high speeds.
- Arranmore Fans and Lights® are controlled with a remote control system. They are compatible with simple on/off wall switches, but are not compatible with wall dimmers. An in-wall dimmer control is available from Arranmore as an accessory.
- Metal and Blade Finish:
- Charred Iron finish includes Charred Iron blades
- Constructed from metal
- Fan is controllable by a remote control (included)
- In-Wall Remote Control is available (sold separately)
- Fixture is compatible with sloped ceilings, flush mounts to ceiling
- Includes four (4) dimmable 8-watt medium (E26) LED bulbs
- Uses a standard reversible 31-watt AC motor
- ETL rated for damp or dry locations, including covered porches
- Covered under a 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Patent Pending
- Overall Width: 22"
- Overall Height: 9-5/8"
- Canopy Width: 12-5/8"
- Canopy Height: 1-7/8"
- Product Weight: 10.68 lbs.
- Blade Span: 12"
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 8 degrees (the angle of the blades; steeper blades move more air)
- Fan Blade Material: Lexan Plastic
- Motor Speeds: 3
- Air Flow (cubic feet per minute) high: 867 CFM; medium: 708 CFM; low: 549 CFM
- RPM high: 1250
- Reversible Motor: Yes—but please note that this type of fan blade is designed to push air downward, in clockwise motion.
- Motor Wattage: 31 watts
- Wire Length: 16"
Light Kit Specifications
- Max. Wattage: 32 watts
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Max. Watts Per Bulb: 8 watts
- Lumens Per Bulb: 600
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Shape: ST58, also called ST19
- Bulb Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 2500K
- Color Rendering Index: 80CRI
- Bulb Life Expectancy: 15000 hours
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Dimmable: Yes
- Low Speed - 40 Decibels
- Medium Speed - 49 Decibels
- High Speed - 58 Decibels
Jaxon’s Charred Iron Fan
Charred iron is a look that carries the feel of antiquity. Any fixture with a charred iron finish helps to bestow the immediate area with a subtly masculine feel—rugged and tough but not overbearingly so. The Jaxon charred iron small flush mount ceiling fans embody this principle well. Available through Arranmore Lighting, these hugger ceiling fans are ideal for homeowners who value a nostalgia vibe and the sense of durability lent by old artifacts.
If you're searching for a small ceiling fan that can be installed in a “man cave,” a teenage boy’s bedroom, or any other area with masculine design and decor, these fans will certainly do the trick. As flush mount ceiling fans, they work well in rooms with low clearance, and will not intrude into the living space. Instead, these small ceiling fans remain unobtrusive, helping give the area an atmosphere of quiet strength and stability.
This is a particularly good small ceiling fan for kitchen areas. Charred iron tends to be a good stylistic complement to stove-top materials, and many homeowners enhance the effect by purchasing pot racks, cast-iron cookware, and other kitchen accessories with a similarly rugged appearance.
Common areas such as living rooms are also well suited to the quiet cool exuded by these charred iron ceiling fans. Light-colored rugs and furniture can aid in maintaining a cozy and airy feel in the room, so the charred iron fan does not overpower the overall tone.
Even outdoor cooking areas can benefit from one of these charred iron ceiling fans with light. Their thermoplastic fan blades will not deteriorate or warp from contact with rain or moisture, unlike standard wood fans. That makes Jaxon outdoor ceiling fans highly versatile fixtures that can be used in a wide variety of environments, including coastal areas with high precipitation. A Jaxon charred iron ceiling fan is a high-quality fixture that you will be proud to own.