Jaxon® 22 Flush Mount Ceiling Fan with Dimmable Lights - Charred Iron Finish
For a Limited Time Only - Special Price $229 for the Jaxon in Charred Iron Finish - While Supplies Last. (Regular price $269.00) - Includes Free Shipping in Contiguous US.
This unique ceiling fan with lights was designed by Arranmore Lighting Company, LLC and is Patent Pending.
The Jaxon® Ceiling Fan is totally unique in the world of ceiling fans because it mounts flush to the ceiling. That makes this fan is ideal for use in rooms with lower ceilings. Our Charred Iron finish has flecks of unfinished iron mixed with dark brown tones, which offers a rich depth to this finish. The painted faux woodgrain accent adds a touch warmth to the rustic painted steel cage. This fan with lights is very versatile, and is ideal for use in medium to small sized rooms, like bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, dens, and offices.
Arranmore® fans are designed to push air down into the room, where you live. The blades have a much steeper pitch than traditional ceiling fans, and spin much faster. As a result, the air being moved by the blades makes a sound similar to white noise, and increases on medium and high speeds. The fan blades are made of Lexan® thermoplastic, which unlike fans with wood blades, means our fans can be used in damp locations such as bathrooms and outdoor spaces like covered porches.
The included LED bulbs are long lasting, deliver plenty of light - up to 2,400 lumens on the highest level, and are dimmable using the included remote control. The bulbs are positioned out beyond the blades, to prevent light strobing. The blades and lights are controlled by the included remote. The fan has three speeds: low, medium and high. The direction of the blades can be reversed via a manual switch located on the housing.
- Arranmore Fans and Lights® are controlled with a remote control system. They are compatible with simple on/off wall switches, but are not compatible with wall dimmers. An in-wall dimmer control is available from Arranmore as an accessory.
- Metal and Blade Finish:
- Aged Bronze finish includes Aged Bronze blades
- Constructed from metal
- Fan is controllable by a remote control (included)
- In-Wall Remote Control is available (sold separately)
- Fixture is compatible with sloped ceilings, flush mounts to ceiling
- Includes four (4) dimmable 8-watt medium (E26) LED bulbs
- Uses a standard reversible 31-watt AC motor
- ETL rated for damp or dry locations, including covered porches
- Covered under a 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Patent Pending
- Overall Width: 22"
- Overall Height: 9-5/8"
- Canopy Width: 12-5/8"
- Canopy Height: 1-7/8"
- Product Weight: 10.68 lbs.
- Blade Span: 12"
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 8 degrees (the angle of the blades; steeper blades move more air)
- Fan Blade Material: Lexan Plastic
- Motor Speeds: 3
- Air Flow (cubic feet per minute) high: 867 CFM; medium: 708 CFM; low: 549 CFM
- RPM high: 1250
- Reversible Motor: Yes—but please note that this type of fan blade is designed to push air downward, in clockwise motion.
- Motor Wattage: 31 watts
- Wire Length: 16"
Light Kit Specifications
- Max. Wattage: 32 watts
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Max. Watts Per Bulb: 8 watts
- Lumens Per Bulb: 600
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Shape: ST58, also called ST19
- Bulb Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 2500K
- Color Rendering Index: 80CRI
- Bulb Life Expectancy: 15000 hours
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Dimmable: Yes
- Low Speed - 40 Decibels
- Medium Speed - 49 Decibels
- High Speed - 58 Decibels
Jaxon® Aged Bronze Fan
Aged Bronze is a look that carries the feel of antiquity. Any fixture with a aged bronze finish helps to bestow the immediate area with a subtly masculine feel—rugged and tough but not overbearingly so. The Jaxon aged bronze medium sized flush mount ceiling fans embody this principle well. Available through Arranmore Lighting, these hugger ceiling fans are ideal for homeowners who value a nostalgia vibe and the sense of durability lent by old artifacts.
If you're searching for a small ceiling fan that can be installed in a “man cave,” a teenage boy’s bedroom, or any other area with masculine design and decor, these fans will certainly do the trick. As flush mount ceiling fans, they work well in rooms with low clearance, and will not intrude into the living space. Instead, these small ceiling fans remain unobtrusive, helping give the area an atmosphere of quiet strength and stability.
This is a particularly good small ceiling fan for kitchen areas. Charred iron tends to be a good stylistic complement to stove-top materials, and many homeowners enhance the effect by purchasing pot racks, cast-iron cookware, and other kitchen accessories with a similarly rugged appearance.
Common areas such as living rooms are also well suited to the quiet cool exuded by these aged bronze ceiling fans. Light-colored rugs and furniture can aid in maintaining a cozy and airy feel in the room, so the aged bronze fan does not overpower the overall tone.
Even outdoor cooking areas can benefit from one of these aged bronze ceiling fans with light. Their thermoplastic fan blades will not deteriorate or warp from contact with rain or moisture, unlike standard wood fans. That makes Jaxon outdoor ceiling fans highly versatile fixtures that can be used in a wide variety of environments, including coastal areas with high precipitation. A Jaxon aged bronze ceiling fan is a high-quality fixture that you will be proud to own.