Jaxon® 22" Flush Mount Ceiling Fan with Dimmable Lights - Soft Pink Finish
The Jaxon Soft Pink Flush Mount Ceiling Fan
This unique ceiling fan with lights was designed by Arranmore Lighting Company, LLC and is Patent Pending.
The Jaxon® Ceiling Fan mounts flush to the ceiling, making it unique in the world of ceiling fans, and perfect for rooms with low ceilings. The Jaxon® pink ceiling fan provides the room with bright light and fresh air, whether it’s set up in the bedroom, living room, or office space. The soft pink metal finish works with the wood-grain finished steel base to grant a simple charm to this versatile light pink round light ceiling fixture. We are an established, unique lighting company designing pink ceiling fans for feminine spaces and other areas of the home.
Jaxon pink flush mount ceiling fans are intended to push air down toward the living space of the room, where people are lounging. Each of these small ceiling fans has four long-lasting LED bulbs that deliver plenty of light, and can be easily dimmed with the included remote control. The Lexan™ thermoplastic fan blades are resistant to rain and moisture, which makes them ideal for outdoor installations.
The fan and light are controlled by the included remote. The fan has 3 speeds (low, medium, and high), and the blade direction is reversible using a manual switch on the housing.
Arranmore® fans generate air-movement sound when in use. The blades have a much steeper pitch than traditional ceiling fans, and spin much faster. As a result, the air being moved by the blades makes a sound similar to white noise, and increases on medium and high speeds.
- Arranmore Fans and Lights® can be adjusted via remote control. Although the systems are compatible with simple on/off wall switches, they are not compatible with wall dimmers. An in-wall dimmer control is available as an accessory.
- Metal and Blade Finish:
- Soft Pink finish includes Soft Pink blades
- Constructed from metal
- Fan is controllable by a remote control (included)
- In-Wall Remote Control is available (sold separately)
- Fixture is compatible with sloped ceilings, flush mounts to ceiling
- Includes four (4) dimmable 8-watt medium (E26) LED bulbs
- Uses a standard reversible 31-watt AC motor
- ETL rated for damp or dry locations, including covered porches
- Covered under a 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Patent Pending
- Overall Width: 22"
- Overall Height: 9-5/8"
- Canopy Width: 12-5/8"
- Canopy Height: 1-7/8"
- Product Weight: 10.68 lbs.
- Blade Span: 12"
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 8 degrees (the angle of the blades; steeper blades move more air)
- Fan Blade Material: Lexan Plastic
- Motor Speeds: 3
- Air Flow (cubic feet per minute) high: 867 CFM; medium: 708 CFM; low: 549 CFM
- RPM high: 1250
- Reversible Motor: Yes; however, this type of fan blade is designed to push air downward, in a clockwise motion.
- Motor Wattage: 31 watts
- Wire Length: 16"
Light Kit Specifications
- Max. Wattage: 32 watts
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Max. Watts Per Bulb: 8 watts
- Lumens Per Bulb: 600
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Shape: ST58, also called ST19
- Bulb Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 2500K
- Color Rendering Index: 80CRI
- Bulb Life Expectancy: 15000 hours
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Dimmable: Yes
- Low Speed - 40 Decibels
- Medium Speed - 49 Decibels
- High Speed - 58 Decibels
Where Can You Install a Pink Ceiling Fan?
Jaxon unique feminine hugger ceiling fans are certainly appealing to look at, but where are the best spots to put them? As it turns out, you have more options than you might think. Your pink flush mount ceiling fan is a good choice for a teenage girl’s bedroom, and this is one of the more common choices for this sort of fixture. But these hugger ceiling fans can work well in other areas also.
Small flush mount ceiling fans with pink coloration are increasingly popular among people going for an '80s nostalgia look. Pink was a stylish color during that decade, associated with New Wave music, top fashion brands, neon decor, and various accessories that were worn by both sexes (such as watches). Many people who are nostalgic for the '80s have set up rec rooms where pink is one of the more dominant colors. In these spaces, a pink hugger ceiling fan is a perfect fit, blending in with the decor while remaining comfortably apart from the lounging area.
Pink hugger ceiling fans are also excellent choices for dressing rooms and walk-in closets, where bright colors typically predominate. A small ceiling fan in this color helps radiate a sense of playful fun. It’s also a good option for a nursery.
You can even install your pink Jaxon fan outside if you prefer, as its thermoplastic blades will not warp in the rain, unlike standard wood fan blades. A pink outdoor ceiling fan can introduce a dash of warm color to the patio or dining area in the backyard, especially in areas with a lot of white paint, and it offers the additional benefits of bright lighting and a fresh breeze. If you have a garden, the pink fan often complements the various flower colors quite well.
Nor are you restricted to residential use when it comes to your pink ceiling fan. These compact hugger ceiling fans can be useful for introducing a subtle energy into an office room that otherwise might seem drab and lifeless.
The point is that you have a lot of ways to take advantage of the style and functionality of Jaxon pink ceiling fans, and there is no doubt that they can be an invaluable addition to whatever space in which you install them.