Jaxon® 22" Flush Mount Ceiling Fan with Dimmable Lights - Soft Pink Finish
For a Limited Time Only - Special Price $199.99 for the Jaxon in Soft Pink Finish - While Supplies Last. (Regular price $269.00) - Includes Free Shipping in Contiguous US.
This unique ceiling fan with lights was designed by Arranmore Lighting Company, LLC and is Patent Pending.
The Jaxon® Ceiling Fan is totally unique in the world of ceiling fans because it mounts flush to the ceiling. That makes this fan is ideal for use in rooms with lower ceilings. The Jaxon® Ceiling Fan in Soft Pink finish adds a classy look, and a cooling breeze to any room. The painted faux woodgrain accent adds a touch warmth to the soft pink painted steel cage. This fan with lights is very versatile, and is ideal for use in medium to small sized rooms, like bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, dens, and offices.
Arranmore® fans are designed to push air down into the room, where you live. The blades have a much steeper pitch than traditional ceiling fans, and spin much faster. As a result, the air being moved by the blades makes a sound similar to white noise, and increases on medium and high speeds. The fan blades are made of Lexan® thermoplastic, which unlike fans with wood blades, means our fans can be used in damp locations such as bathrooms and outdoor spaces like covered porches.
The included LED bulbs are long lasting, deliver plenty of light - up to 2,400 lumens on the highest level, and are dimmable using the included remote control. The bulbs are positioned out beyond the blades, to prevent light strobing. The blades and lights are controlled by the included remote. The fan has three speeds: low, medium and high. The direction of the blades can be reversed via a manual switch located on the housing.
- Arranmore Fans and Lights® can be adjusted via remote control. Although the systems are compatible with simple on/off wall switches, they are not compatible with wall dimmers. An in-wall dimmer control is available as an accessory.
- Metal and Blade Finish:
- Soft Pink finish includes Soft Pink blades
- Constructed from metal
- Fan is controllable by a remote control (included)
- In-Wall Remote Control is available (sold separately)
- Fixture is compatible with sloped ceilings, flush mounts to ceiling
- Includes four (4) dimmable 8-watt medium (E26) LED bulbs
- Uses a standard reversible 31-watt AC motor
- ETL rated for damp or dry locations, including covered porches
- Covered under a 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Patent Pending
- Overall Width: 22"
- Overall Height: 9-5/8"
- Canopy Width: 12-5/8"
- Canopy Height: 1-7/8"
- Product Weight: 10.68 lbs.
- Blade Span: 12"
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 8 degrees (the angle of the blades; steeper blades move more air)
- Fan Blade Material: Lexan Plastic
- Motor Speeds: 3
- Air Flow (cubic feet per minute) high: 867 CFM; medium: 708 CFM; low: 549 CFM
- RPM high: 1250
- Reversible Motor: Yes; however, this type of fan blade is designed to push air downward, in a clockwise motion.
- Motor Wattage: 31 watts
- Wire Length: 16"
Light Kit Specifications
- Max. Wattage: 32 watts
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Max. Watts Per Bulb: 8 watts
- Lumens Per Bulb: 600
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Shape: ST58, also called ST19
- Bulb Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 2500K
- Color Rendering Index: 80CRI
- Bulb Life Expectancy: 15000 hours
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Dimmable: Yes
- Low Speed - 40 Decibels
- Medium Speed - 49 Decibels
- High Speed - 58 Decibels
Where Can You Install a Pink Ceiling Fan?
Jaxon unique feminine hugger ceiling fans are certainly appealing to look at, but where are the best spots to put them? As it turns out, you have more options than you might think. Your pink flush mount ceiling fan is a good choice for a teenage girl’s bedroom, and this is one of the more common choices for this sort of fixture. But these hugger ceiling fans can work well in other areas also.
Small flush mount ceiling fans with pink coloration are increasingly popular among people going for an '80s nostalgia look. Pink was a stylish color during that decade, associated with New Wave music, top fashion brands, neon decor, and various accessories that were worn by both sexes (such as watches). Many people who are nostalgic for the '80s have set up rec rooms where pink is one of the more dominant colors. In these spaces, a pink hugger ceiling fan is a perfect fit, blending in with the decor while remaining comfortably apart from the lounging area.
Pink hugger ceiling fans are also excellent choices for dressing rooms and walk-in closets, where bright colors typically predominate. A small ceiling fan in this color helps radiate a sense of playful fun. It’s also a good option for a nursery.
You can even install your pink Jaxon fan outside if you prefer, as its thermoplastic blades will not warp in the rain, unlike standard wood fan blades. A pink outdoor ceiling fan can introduce a dash of warm color to the patio or dining area in the backyard, especially in areas with a lot of white paint, and it offers the additional benefits of bright lighting and a fresh breeze. If you have a garden, the pink fan often complements the various flower colors quite well.
Nor are you restricted to residential use when it comes to your pink ceiling fan. These compact hugger ceiling fans can be useful for introducing a subtle energy into an office room that otherwise might seem drab and lifeless.
The point is that you have a lot of ways to take advantage of the style and functionality of Jaxon pink ceiling fans, and there is no doubt that they can be an invaluable addition to whatever space in which you install them.