Santiago® 22" Ceiling Fan - Matte White Finish
The Santiago® Matte White Ceiling Fan
This unique ceiling fan with lights design is Patent Pending.
The Santiago® Ceiling Fan in matte white finish provides the perfect combination of visual charm and a cool breeze that works well in just about any room. As an industrial white ceiling fan designer, we’re proud to add this high-quality fixture to our inventory of products for the home or office. We have designed this white ceiling fan with light to direct air downward, so people in the area can enjoy a refreshing gust of air. Furthermore, it includes LED bulbs that are bright, long-lasting, and easily dimmable with the press of a button on the included remote control.
With fan blades made of Lexan™ thermoplastic, our industrial white ceiling fan can even be used in damp locations that are unsuitable for ordinary fans. Its blades and lights are adjustable with the included remote. The fan can be set at your choice of three speed levels: low, medium, and high.
Arranmore® fans generate air-movement sound when in use. The blades have a much steeper pitch than traditional ceiling fans, and spin much faster. As a result, the air being moved by the blades makes a sound similar to white noise, and increases on medium and high speeds.
- Arranmore Fans and Lights® a remote control system that enables the user to adjust the settings. They are compatible with simple on/off wall switches, but are not compatible with wall dimmers. An in-wall dimmer is available as an accessory.
- Finish and Blade Variations:
- Matte White finish includes Matte White finish blades
- Constructed from metal
- Fan and Lights are controlled by a remote control (included)
- In-Wall Remote Control is available (sold separately)
- Fixture is compatible with sloped ceilings, up to 30 degrees of slope.
- Includes one (1) 6" downrod. Other downrod sizes available: 4", 12", 18", 24"
- Includes three (3) dimmable 8-watt medium (E26) LED bulbs
- Uses a standard reversible 31-watt AC motor
- ETL and cETL rated for damp or dry locations, including a covered porch
- Covered under a 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Patent Pending
- Overall Width: 21-5/8"
- Overall Height with 6" downrod: 16"
- Height of Cage: 9-1/4"
- Blade Span: 12"
- Product Weight: 10.31 lbs.
- Canopy Height: 2-1/8"
- Canopy Width: 7-1/4"
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blades Included: Yes
- Blade Pitch: 8 degrees (the angle of the blades; steeper blades move more air)
- Fan Blade Material: Lexan Plastic
- Speeds: 3
- Air Flow (cubic feet per minute) high: 852 CFM; medium: 698 CFM; low: 559 CFM
- RPM high: 1250
- Reversible Motor: Yes; however, the blade design performs best when pushing air downward, clockwise.
- Motor Wattage: 31 watts
Light Kit Specifications
- Max. Wattage: 24 watts
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Max. Watts Per Bulb: 8 watts
- Lumens: 600
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Shape: ST58, also called ST19
- Bulb Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 2500K
- Color Rendering Index: 80CRI
- Average Hours: 15000
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Dimmable: Yes
- Low Speed - 40 Decibels
- Medium Speed - 49 Decibels
- High Speed - 58 Decibels
Options for Santiago® Matte White Ceiling Fans
This is a well-constructed small ceiling fan with a modern matte white finish and classic industrial design that works in almost any space in the home, so you have plenty of choices open to you.
One option is to set it up in a room with a lot of black and/or white accouterments, as our white ceiling fans will complement the existing decor quite well. In larger rooms, you might even want to set up two or more of these small ceiling fans, with one installed for every 500 square feet. Alternating the Santiago matte white ceiling fan with the matte black model can provide an excellent stylistic mix. Also keep in mind that when many people set out to buy a white chandelier ceiling fan, they often buy our Santiago® industrial white ceiling fan instead, as the design surprises people and they prefer it to the chandelier style.
The kitchen area is another safe option for our matte white ceiling fan with light. Most kitchens are predominantly white in decor, so these fans should fit in comfortably. They offer the additional benefit of dispersing cooking smoke with their fast-moving blades.
White ceiling fans like the Santiago® can match the bright, cheery colors of a teenage girl’s bedroom. Likewise, these fans are also effective fixtures for guest bedrooms, which can benefit from the light and airy ambiance that these spaces should have to make visitors feel comfortable.
Remember that your Santiago® model can also be used as an outdoor ceiling fan for the pool house, the patio, the grill area, or another spot in the backyard where friends and family congregate. As white outdoor ceiling fans, they are easy to spot even after dark, and their sturdy thermoplastic blades will not warp due to dampness.
No matter where you place your white Santiago® industrial ceiling light fan, you can count on it to provide loyal service for years to come—providing a source of light, fresh air, and visual appeal that will help you make your living space relaxing for anyone in the area.