Maribel™ 22" Rattan Shade Ceiling Fan with Dimmable Lights - Matte White Finish
Demand for this item has exceeded our expectations. We expect this item to be ready to ship late June.
This unique ceiling fan with lights was designed by Arranmore Lighting Company, LLC and is Patent Pending.
The Maribel™ Ceiling Fan in Matte White finish adds a touch of the outdoors, and a cooling breeze to any room. The natural lines of the woven rattan shade provides an earthy presence, and the white painted steel frame provides a soft comfortable feel to any room. This fan with lights is very versatile, and is idea for use in medium to small sized rooms, like bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, dens, and offices.
Rattan is a natural fibrous material that is hand-woven and can have imperfections and inconsistencies. Sometimes rattan can have small splits, and these are not considered defects. Direct sunlight can affect the color, so it is recommended to keep it out of direct sunlight. For this reason, this fan is designed for indoor use only. Rattan naturally will darken in color over time.
Arranmore® fans are designed to push air down into the room, where you live. The blades have a much steeper pitch than traditional ceiling fans, and spin much faster. As a result, the air being moved by the blades makes a sound similar to white noise, and increases on medium and high speeds. The fan blades are made of Lexan® thermoplastic, which unlike fans with wood blades, means our fans can be used in damp locations such as bathrooms and outdoor spaces like covered porches.
The included LED bulbs are long lasting, deliver plenty of light - up to 2,400 lumens on the highest level, and are dimmable using the included remote control. The bulbs are set out beyond the blades, to prevent light strobing.
A 6" downrod is included, which is ideal for use on 9 ft ceilings. Other downrod lengths are available for purchase, depending on your ceiling height. This fan and lights is compatible for use on sloped ceilings, up to 30 degrees of slope, hardware is included. This fan may also be mounted directly to the canopy, or semi-flush mounted. Semi-flush mount is ideal for lower ceiling applications. The minimum recommended distance from the floor to the bottom of any fan is 7 ft.
- Finish and Blade Variations:
- Matte White finish includes Matte White finish blades
- Frame is constructed from steel, shade is natural rattan, painted white
- Fan is controllable by a Remote Control (included)
- In-Wall Remote Control is available (sold separately)
- Fixture is compatible with sloped ceilings, up to 30 degrees of slope, hardware included.
- Includes (1) 6" downrod
- Includes (4) dimmable 8 watt medium (ST19) LED bulbs
- Uses a standard reversible 30 watt AC motor
- ETL rated for dry locations, interior, including bathrooms where some humidity may be present.
- Covered under a 3 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Patent Pending
- Overall Width: 22"
- Overall Height with 6" downrod: 20.5"
- Shade height: 11.22"
- Blade Span: 12"
- Product Weight: 12.56 lbs.
- Canopy Height: 2-1/8"
- Canopy Width: 7-1/4"
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blades Included: Yes
- Blade Pitch: 15 Degrees (The Angle of Attack of the Blades; Steeper Blades Move More Air)
- Fan Blade Material: Lexan® Plastic. Rated for indoor and outdoor use
- Speeds: 3
- Air Flow (cubic feet per minute) high: 820 CFM, medium: 725 CFM, low: 636 CFM
- RPM high: 1250
- Reversible Motor: Yes, however this blade design performs best when pushing air downward, clockwise.
- Motor Wattage: 30 watts
- Motor Voltage: 120V AC
Light Kit Specifications
- Max Wattage: 32 watts
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Max Watts Per Bulb: 8 watts
- Lumens: 600 maximum per bulb
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E26)
- Bulb Shape: ST19
- Bulb Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 2500K
- Color Rendering Index: 82CRI
- Average Hours: 15000
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Dimmable: Yes
- Low Speed - 40 Decibels
- Medium Speed - 49 Decibels
- High Speed - 58 Decibels