Jaxon® 22" Flush Mount Ceiling Fan with Dimmable Lights - Brushed Nickel Finish
The Jaxon Flush Mount Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan
This unique ceiling fan with lights was designed by Arranmore Lighting Company, LLC and is Patent Pending.
We are an established company that designs an industrial brushed nickel ceiling fan with light that many homeowners love: The Jaxon® Ceiling Fan. This is a unique product because it mounts flush to the ceiling, making it the perfect accessory for rooms with low clearance. In addition, Jaxon® brushed nickel small flush mount ceiling fans supply any room with quality light and fresh air movement. The brushed nickel metal finish in combination with the wood-grain finished steel base provides this versatile fan with a vibrant charm you’ll really appreciate.
This is a small ceiling fan that is designed to push air down into the room to enable the residents below to enjoy a fresh breeze. The LED bulbs are bright, long-lasting, and easily dimmed with the included remote control. The blades of this brushed nickel fan are made of Lexan™ thermoplastic, which, unlike wood-bladed fans, can be used in moist environments. The light and the blades are both controllable by the included remote. The fan has three speeds: low, medium, & high, and the blade direction is reversible using a manual switch found on the housing.
Arranmore® fans generate air-movement sound when in use. The blades have a much steeper pitch than traditional ceiling fans, and spin much faster. As a result, the air being moved by the blades makes a sound similar to white noise, and increases on medium and high speeds.
- Arranmore Fans and Lights® can be adjusted with a remote control system. They are compatible with simple on/off wall switches, but are not compatible with wall dimmers. An in-wall dimmer control is available from Arranmore.
- Metal and Blade Finish:
- Brushed Nickel finish includes Brushed Nickel blades
- Constructed from metal
- Fan is controllable by a remote control (included)
- In-Wall Remote Control is available (sold separately)
- Fixture is compatible with sloped ceilings, flush mounts to ceiling
- Includes four (4) dimmable 8-watt medium (E26) LED bulbs
- Uses a standard reversible 31-watt AC motor
- ETL rated for damp or dry locations, including covered porches
- Covered under a 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Patent Pending
- Overall Width: 22"
- Overall Height: 9-5/8"
- Canopy Width: 12-5/8"
- Canopy Height: 1-7/8"
- Product Weight: 10.68 lbs.
- Blade Span: 12"
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 8 degrees (the angle of the blades; steeper blades move more air)
- Fan Blade Material: Lexan Plastic
- Motor Speeds: 3
- Air Flow (cubic feet per minute) high: 867 CFM; medium: 708 CFM; low: 549 CFM
- RPM high: 1250
- Reversible Motor: Yes. Note that this type of fan blade is designed to push air downward, in clockwise motion.
- Motor Wattage: 31 watts
- Wire Length: 16"
Light Kit Specifications
- Max. Wattage: 32 watts
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Max. Watts Per Bulb: 8 watts
- Lumens Per Bulb: 600
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Shape: ST58, also called ST19
- Bulb Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 2500K
- Color Rendering Index: 80CRI
- Bulb Life Expectancy: 15000 hours
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Dimmable: Yes
- Low Speed - 40 Decibels
- Medium Speed - 49 Decibels
- High Speed - 58 Decibels
Benefits of the Jaxon Brushed Nickel Industrial Lighting Fan
Brushed nickel was popular as an interior decoration element back in the ‘90s, but fell into disfavor after the turn of the millennium. Today, however, brushed nickel is making a comeback, and there are a number of household appliances that feature these kinds of surfaces. It’s not difficult to see why brushed nickel keeps reappearing—it presents a quiet masculine cool that works well with a lot of rooms and environments.
Among the fixtures that sport brushed nickel are the small ceiling fans that we manufacture under the Jaxon brand. These brushed nickel ceiling fans with light are a good fit for any space with an automotive theme, as their texture recalls many types of bike and car parts and accessories. They also work well with “man caves” and bedrooms of teenage boys.
But brushed nickel isn’t just for masculine spaces such as these. Brushed nickel ceiling fans can also complement the soft, light colors associated with traditionally feminine rooms. The truth is that you have a lot of options when it comes to this type of finish. These fans offer not just an attractive look but also an effective brushed nickel lighting fixture, with four 8-watt bulbs that provide plenty of illumination. Additionally, the blades of these fans are excellent when it comes to generating good airflow through the room that helps cultivate a relaxing atmosphere.
Outdoor spaces can accommodate your brushed nickel fans as well. Because their blades are made from highly durable thermoplastic, rather than traditional wood, they can endure moist, rainy conditions quite well. As your outdoor ceiling fan, this brushed nickel fixture helps create a homey, lived-in feel for your backyard festivities, such as grill night with family and friends.
If you’re looking for a highly versatile brushed nickel ceiling fan with light, the Jaxon brand has you covered. And these fans are available right here at Arranmore Lighting.