Auri™ 22" Ceiling Fan with Dimmable Lights - Brushed Nickel Finish
The Auri™ Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan
This unique ceiling fan with lights was designed by Arranmore Lighting Company, LLC and is Patent Pending.
The Auri™ ceiling fan delivers simple elegance with a gleaming curved steel frame. The steel shade is curved pentagon shape, with slender spokes that give this fan a delicate and glamorous look. The Brushed Nickel finish delivers a pop of color, and it is visually striking when you walk into the room. The geometry of the pentagon shade gives a nod to contemporary style, while the curves soften the appearance and makes the Auri™ very versatile. In a bedroom, office, master bathroom, kitchen, or even a covered porch, this fan will be a conversation piece.
This ceiling fan with remote pushes air down into the living area of the room to provide people nearby with a relaxing breeze. It also comes with long-lasting LED bulbs that brighten the vicinity and can be easily dimmed with the remote control included in the package.
In addition, the durable Lexan™ thermoplastic blades can operate even in damp outdoor environments, unlike standard wood blades that can warp if exposed to moisture. With the remote control, the user can easily cycle through the three available speeds (low, medium, high) whenever needed.
Arranmore® fans generate "air-movement" sound when in use. The blades have a much steeper pitch than traditional ceiling fans, and spin much faster. As a result, the air being moved by the blades makes a sound similar to white noise, and increases on medium and high speeds.
- Arranmore Fans and Lights® have a remote control system that is compatible with simple on/off wall switches, but not compatible with wall dimmers. An in-wall dimmer control can be selected as an accessory.
- Finish and Blade Variations:
- Brushed Nickel finish includes Brushed Nickel finish blades
- Constructed from metal
- Fan is controllable by a remote control (included)
- In-Wall Remote Control is available (sold separately)
- Fixture is compatible with sloped ceilings, up to 30 degrees of slope.
- Includes one (1) 6" downrod
- Includes four (4) dimmable 4-watt candelabra base (E12) LED T6 bulbs
- Uses a standard reversible 31-watt AC motor
- ETL rated for damp or dry locations, including a covered porch
- Covered under a 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Patent Pending
- Overall Width: 22-1/4"
- Overall Height with 6" downrod: 17.875"
- Height of Cage: 11.375"
- Blade Span: 12"
- Product Weight: 9.69 lbs.
- Canopy Height: 2-1/8"
- Canopy Width: 7-1/4"
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blades Included: Yes
- Blade Pitch: 8 degrees (the angle of the blades; steeper blades move more air)
- Fan Blade Material: Lexan Plastic
- Speeds: 3
- Air Flow (cubic feet per minute) high: 837 CFM; medium: 694 CFM; low: 558 CFM
- RPM high: 1250
- Reversible Motor: Yes; however, this blade design performs best when pushing air downward, clockwise.
- Motor Wattage: 31 watts
Light Kit Specifications
- Max. Wattage: 16 watts
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Max. Watts Per Bulb: 4 watts
- Lumens Per Bulb: 350
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Shape: T6
- Bulb Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Color Rendering Index: 80CRI
- Average Hours: 15000
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Dimmable: Yes
- Low Speed - 40 Decibels
- Medium Speed - 49 Decibels
- High Speed - 58 Decibels
The Uses of a Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan
Auri brushed nickel fans look sharp when attached to the ceiling, and there are many types of room styles that can comfortably accommodate these fixtures. Merging modernist sheen with industrial durability, your brushed nickel fan can look good just about anywhere. It has a light and elegant appearance that complements a broad spectrum of room decors.
If you’re looking to create a relaxing, welcoming vibe in the room, fans with brushed nickel lights and cages can help achieve that feel. This is partly due to the light-toned appearance of these fans—a number of studies have demonstrated that these types of colors aid in elevating the mood of people in the immediate area. For that reason, doctor’s offices and waiting rooms can benefit from the calming effects produced by a brushed nickel ceiling fan with light, which not only looks nice but provides illumination and a gentle breeze as well.
These fans tend to be particularly well suited to kitchens with hardware and accessories that sport a brushed nickel finish or very similar textures. In these environments, brushed nickel fans naturally blend right in.
This quality product can even work as an outdoor ceiling fan. As its blades are made from durable thermoplastic, it can be exposed to the elements without fear that it will become damaged by rain or other hazards from Mother Nature. That’s another advantage that sets these products apart from standard fans that have wooden blades. Your brushed nickel ceiling fan can add a bit of flair to a patio or another outdoor space where friends and family often gather. Providing reliable service as a combination brushed nickel lighting fixture and fan day or night, these fans can match any architectural style or exterior house color.
Auri brushed nickel ceiling fans are available through Arranmore Lighting.