Santiago® 22" Ceiling Fan with Dimmable Lights - Aged Bronze Finish
The Santiago® Aged Bronze Ceiling Fan
This unique ceiling fan with lights was designed by Arranmore Lighting Company, LLC and is Patent Pending. This finish was formerly called Charred Iron.
The Santiago® Ceiling Fan in aged bronze finish adds rustic style and a pleasant breeze to any room in the home or office.
Our Aged Bronze finish has dark brown tones, and leans closer to a bronze finish than black. Aged Bronze coordinates well with Oil Rubbed Bronze, and other Bronze accessories and hardware. If you are looking for an industrial-aged bronze ceiling fan with light, the Santiago™ will meet your every need in terms of aesthetics and functionality.
These ceiling fans include three long-lasting LED bulbs that supply plenty of light and can be easily dimmed using the included remote control. The fan blades are made of Lexan™ thermoplastic that are suitable for even damp locations, unlike standard wood blades that can warp when exposed to rain. Our blades are designed to push air downward into the room, where people hang out. Both the blades and the lights are controllable with the included remote. You can select one of three speeds for this medium aged bronze ceiling fan with light: low, medium, or high.
Arranmore® fans generate air-movement sound when in use. The blades have a much steeper pitch than traditional ceiling fans, and spin much faster. As a result, the air being moved by the blades makes a sound similar to white noise, and increases on medium and high speeds.
- Arranmore Fans and Lights® are controlled using a remote control system. They are compatible with simple on/off wall switches, but are not compatible with wall dimmers. We offer an in-wall dimmer control as an accessory.
- Finish and Blade Variations:
- Aged Bronze finish includes Aged Bronze finish blades
- Constructed from metal
- Fan and Lights are controlled by a remote control (included)
- In-Wall Remote Control is available (sold separately)
- Fixture is compatible with sloped ceilings, up to 30 degrees of slope.
- Includes one (1) 6" downrod. Other downrod sizes available: 4", 12", 18", 24"
- Includes three (3) dimmable 8-watt medium (E26) LED bulbs
- Uses a standard reversible 31-watt AC motor
- ETL and cETL rated for damp or dry locations, including a covered porch
- Covered under a 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Patent Pending
- Overall Width: 21-5/8"
- Overall Height with 6" downrod: 16"
- Height of Cage: 9-1/4"
- Blade Span: 12"
- Product Weight: 10.31 lbs.
- Canopy Height: 2-1/8"
- Canopy Width: 7-1/4"
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blades Included: Yes
- Blade Pitch: 8 degrees (the angle of the blades; steeper blades move more air)
- Fan Blade Material: Lexan Plastic
- Speeds: 3
- Air Flow (cubic feet per minute) high: 852 CFM; medium: 698 CFM; low: 559 CFM
- RPM high: 1250
- Reversible Motor: Yes, but this blade design performs best when pushing air downward, clockwise.
- Motor Wattage: 31 watts
Light Kit Specifications
- Max. Wattage: 24 watts
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Max. Watts Per Bulb: 8 watts
- Lumens: 600
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Shape: ST58, also called ST19
- Bulb Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 2500K
- Color Rendering Index: 80CRI
- Average Hours: 15000
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Dimmable: Yes
- Low Speed - 40 Decibels
- Medium Speed - 49 Decibels
- High Speed - 58 Decibels
Installation Options for Your Santiago® Aged Bronze Ceiling Fan
If you plan to purchase a Santiago® medium ceiling fan, you can be assured that you will be getting a well-made and stylishly designed fixture that can provide years of service no matter where you decide to install it. As it happens, there are a number of good spots for one of these aged bronze ceiling fans. They have a sort of old-world elegance and durability that tends to work well in many types of environments. This is a perennially popular fan style that is a common choice for homeowners looking to redecorate their residences.
For instance, your Santiago® medium aged bronze ceiling fan with light is well suited for finished basements, where this design usually complements the lived-in subterranean vibe of these spaces. A aged bronze light fan can be installed over a pool table or a bar to enhance the after-dark mood of the basement. It provides not just a durable-looking fixture but also a source of light and a relaxing breeze.
Your aged bronze fan can also fit in with your home library or reading room. If you’re a book lover, it’s likely that you have a number of volumes that are considerably older than you are. These aged bronze lighting fans have the kind of old-world charm that helps augment the atmosphere of antiquity generally associated with these spaces.
You can even use your Santiago® model as an outdoor ceiling fan for the patio, pool house, or another outdoor area where it’s fun to kick back when the day’s work is done. Due to their thermoplastic blades, these aged bronze ceiling fans won’t be harmed by dampness, and you can even install them on sloped surfaces.
A Santiago® small charred ceiling fan with light also makes an excellent gift for friends or family, as just about any homeowner can find a use for these kinds of fixtures. Arranmore Lighting is pleased to present these small ceiling fans for your perusal.