If you are going to put your home up for sale, then you are likely working with a realtor who has access to local sales data and specs on homes, like yours, that sold for top dollar. As you already know, making some improvements to your home can help you get a return on your investment while making your home more memorable to the buyers who walk multiple properties in your neighborhood.
Everything from tearing up your dated carpet and replacing it with hardwood, to installing new stone countertops and resurfacing kitchen cabinets can add a great degree of value. While these are important things to do, they are expensive. However, there are some things you can do that will add a great degree of charm, style, and sophistication to your home for a fraction of the cost.
When you invest in aged brass light fixtures, such as an aged brass flush mount ceiling light that functions as a fan, you can create a high-end interior look without spending thousands of dollars. Here, we’ll talk about enhancing your home’s appeal and adding value with features like an aged brass ceiling fan with light.
Why Are Aged Brass Light Fixtures So Popular?
Aged brass is a popular finish for fixtures like ceiling fans with lights, because the finish fits perfectly into several interior design styles. If the design is right, it can blend the vintage feel with contemporary energy. In fact, HGTV stars Jonathan and Drew Scott have featured aged brass lighting on multiple occasions on their interior design projects with the goal of adding resale value to a home and creating a space with a luxurious feeling that nods to today’s current design trends.
One of the most popular types of aged brass light fixtures is an industrial style aged brass flush mount ceiling fan, as it offers the desired aesthetic look with oodles of functionality by providing lighting and helping to keep a room cool.
When people walk into a living space with an aged brass flush mount ceiling light that also functions as an industrial-style ceiling fan, the focus will be taken off the furnishing and paint colors that may not be their choice; instead, they will be impressed by the aged brass lighting and will appreciate the high-end look and will imagine how their furniture will look with this stunning feature overhead.
Are Expensive Brass Light Fixtures Worth It?
Beautiful brass ceiling lights add a feeling of warmth and polish to any room, but that doesn’t mean you have to spend big to get good quality. In the past, when brass meant solid metal, a higher price might have been associated with better craftsmanship. Today, brass finishes can be applied easily and price isn’t always an indicator of quality.
If you’re upgrading your lights to increase your home’s value, you don’t want to go past the point of diminishing returns. In other words, you don’t have to pay more for fixtures that will offer the same value boost as lower-priced options. Expensive fixtures might have lots of cool features, but it’s likely there’s a more affordable option that will work just as well.
Does LED Lighting Increase Home Value?
Yes! According to Consumer Reports, installing LED light fixtures can increase the value of your home by 1-3%. There are numerous reasons why LEDs are so much more desirable than other types of lighting in the current market.
Examples of value-boosting features include:
- High efficiency. LEDs use electricity much more effectively than other types of bulbs, which lose a lot of energy in the form of heat. Because it uses significantly less power, LED lighting can save the homeowners money on their electric bill.
- Better environmental impact. Efficient function means lower use of resources and fewer carbon emissions in the process. LEDs also don’t contain any toxic materials, unlike fluorescent lighting.
- Maximum versatility. LEDs can easily be adjusted to different colors and brightness levels, and some can even be connected to smart devices via wifi. Dynamic lighting can be achieved with just a single LED bulb.
Selling Your Home? Consider These Tips Before Getting Brass Ceiling Lights
Aged brass light fixtures are ideal choices for homeowners looking to sell, because they enable home buyers to better visualize the space with their own furnishings and design. Here are a few things to keep in mind when you’re preparing to put your house on the market.
- Choose a style of light fixture that works with a range of interior design concepts. Brass is already an extremely versatile finish, but you should also choose a design that doesn’t lean too hard into one style. A simple, minimalist style works better with different aesthetics than a fancy, embellished chandelier.
- Practicality sells. A fixture with both a ceiling light and a fan serves two practical purposes, and that’s a plus for buyers. Decorative lighting is fine, but buyers love a home that makes their lives easier.
- Resist pressure to overspend. Remember, you don’t know if the new owners will even keep the fixtures you’ve installed. You should choose high-quality lights, of course, but make sure you set a reasonable budget.
- Different fixtures can make a room feel bigger or smaller. If you have low ceilings or just want to open up a room, flush mount brass ceiling lights can maximize vertical space and make the home feel bigger.
The Key Is to Buy an Aged Brass Flush Mount Ceiling Light Fan That Doesn't Take Up Tons of Space
It is rare these days to find a ceiling fan that isn’t a behemoth thing taking up lots of space and dominating a room. Finding a smaller ceiling fan that is stylish and unique can make the hunt even more challenging. Arranmore Lighting is a boutique family-owned custom lighting company that makes the best aged brass flush mount ceiling light fan models, in the industrial style, with several design choices.
From the Santiago model with its classic vintage lines, to the Jaxon aged brass ceiling fan with a flush mount wood accent, to the Auri aged brass ceiling fan that blends the industrial style with modern curves, these options, and many more, give buyers a wide range of aged brass flush mount ceiling light models to choose from that will magnify the home’s style, and make it more desirable to eager home buyers who are searching for something very special.
Shop Arranmore Lighting for the Best Aged Brass Flush Mount Ceiling Light Fan to Light Up Your Home’s Style
Now is the time to invest less than $300 to help your home sell for top dollar; Arranmore Lighting offers the best aged brass flush mount ceiling light fan that will fit into any space’s dimension and help to improve the style and ambiance of any room in a way that will make your home stand out amongst all the others on the street. Order today and enjoy the big return to come.